The Ripley County Community Foundation provides a bridge between donor interests and community
needs in Ripley County. Gifts of all sizes are welcome and needed.
The Community Foundation offers donors a unique vehicle to ensure that their charitable wishes
are fulfulled. Current or deferred gifts may be made in several ways. Gifts are deductible to
the maximum extent allowable.
Ways to give through the Community Foundation include:
- Give to an existing fund or establish your own named fund through a gift of cash or securities.
- Make a pledge over a specific period.
- Include the Community Foundation in your will or estate plan. A bequest may be for a specific
amount or for the residue or any portion of an estate.
- Give a gift of life insurance, creating a major gift at a relatively low cost to the donor. A
tax receipt is issued for the premiums paid by the donor when The Community Foundation is named
as the owner of a new or existing policy.
- Transfer an existing private foundation or charitable trust. Administrators may find it
practical and economical to transfer assets to a named fund within The Community Foundation,
assuring the intent of the fund in perpetuity.
- Set up an annuity, charitable remainder trust or other planned giving instrument to suit your
financial needs and benefit your favorite charity through the Community Foundation.
- Establish a corporate giving program. Businesses find it advantageous to use The Community
Foundation as a vehicle for community giving by establishing their own named funds.
- Give a memorial gift to perpetuate the name of a friend or relative.
The Community Foundation's staff or directors can discuss with you the most appropriate vehicle
for your situation and interests. We welcome the opportunity to answer your specific questions at
For more information on ways to give, please contact:
Sally Morris, Executive Director
Ripley County Community Foundation, Inc.
4 S. Park - Suite 210
Batesville, IN 47006
Voice: 812-933-1098 or 877-234-5220